Re: Last question on DVA

Hubert Lam wrote:

> Well let's try to count: there are two recordings of each station (we'll assume they recorded EVERY station in the network), so
> there are around 600 for stations, another 20 for the 'usual' announcements (eg. THe next train to arrive on platform X, the train
> on platform X, etc etc)
>
> Please fill in what I've left out and continue!!!!!!

Go through the dictionary and pick any words that might need to be used one day.

Then you have
1 minute
2 minutes
3 minutes
59 minutes
1 hour
2 hours

Don't forget that they've recorded every station on the Countrylink network too, plus a few other interstate destinations...

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard