Re: MET/Hillside madness

paul@xenu.ee.mu.oz.au (Paul Dwerryhouse) writes:

<Snip stuff about crowded trains etc>
> So who do we write to, to get some sort of action taken on this, where we'll
> actually be taken seriously?

Well, if the language in the new customer charter/guarantee thingy is
really English-as-she-is-spoke and not
English-as-used-by-weasel-lawyers-and-politicians, then all you have
to do is wait until the Govt flog off the companies & then proceed to
enforce service standards that the system has probably never achieved
under public ownership.

Or maybe not. :-(

--
Clive Newall <crn@itga.com.au> / ITG Australia Ltd, Melbourne Australia
"I think Casper is the ghost of Richie Rich. I wonder how Richie died?"