Re: CityRail vandalism

ROY HOWARTH wrote in message <71n0l0$aqm$2@toto.tig.com.au>...
>This would be a prime reason why Lavender Bay may be closed down before
>the year's out. They haven't stored trains overnite or over weekends for
>ages becasue they were such easy targets, especially at night.

So put an "easy on the eye" fence around it - SillyRail can't really
complain about vandalism when the majority of their trains are left out in
the open overnight - I LOVE Melborings way of protecting trains - razor
wire, etc. It doesn't stop ALL the vandalism, but it stops most of it!

David "The Doctor" Proctor
daproc.remove.spambait@bigfoot.com