CityRail vandalism

I noticed at Central on Friday that carriages 3055 and 4071 had been under
serious fire from a rock throwing brigade and now carry a large number of
fixed pane windows (should be fun in summer!).	There was also a few of the
older type 4-piece sliding frames installed as well.

I am still amazed at the amount of graffiti on carriages and stations for a
prolonged period of time.  In particular, the 17:47 Town Hall-Hornsby via
Epping seems to cop a huge amount of "pieces" covering the entire bottom deck
of the leading 2 cars.

The vandalism, coupled with the mixtures in livery on CityDeckers makes for a
very unattractive fleet unfortunately.