Re: CityRail vandalism

Paul, that is, unfortunately, typical of a lot that is happening in Sydney
lately - and not just restricted to railways. Everywhere you drive, there is
graffiti, and look what happened to Lakemba Police Station! What is
happening to this great city?

David "The Doctor" Proctor
daproc.remove.spambait@bigfoot.com

<71j71u$tsq$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...