Re: Tangara Set T84

> >Tangarbage seating isnt reversible either - and before you go on about the
> >end setaing on the upper and lower deck, low-floor buses have them over the
> >wheel arches.

The main diffenence is that in a bus there is a person called a bus driver that
can monitor what goes on. So unless we use any leftover olympic volunteers to
monitor train carriages,
seats will still get dirty. You can ban all foodstuffs but it won't solve a
thing. The scum that mess up the trains with spilt beer hamburgers etc will just
hide the stuff when boarding.

rgds