Re: Left handed MetCards

In 1997, Mars Confectionery produced a left-handed version of Mars Bars;
the product was no longer available after April.
Perhaps metcard could be produced in a right-handed version.

Reuben has highlight yet another aspect of the shoddy design of Melbourne's
metcard system.  This sort of fault should be eradicated during small-scale
prototyping.

Alternatively, readers should be designed to allow any orientation of
insertion.

If the card is placed face up in the plastic window of most wallets, it
will be gripped the wrong way for correct insertion.

--
Regards
Roderick Smith

Daniel Bowen <dbowen@custard.net.#SPAMTRAP#.au> wrote in article