Re: Left handed MetCards

"Reuben Farrelly" <reubie@ozemail.com.au> wrote:
>Does anyone know if MetCard was designed to be used especially by left
>handed people or not - as a right handed person, when I take my MetCard out
>of my wallet I have to mess about and turn it around 180 deg. as the strip
>goes in right side first...great for people who are in a hurry or have their
>hands otherwise full :)

No way was it designed for left handers. You don't know how awkward it is when
carrying something to pull the Metcard out of your wallet and then have to swap
it to the right hand to get through a station barrier!

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...