Re: Left handed MetCards

Daniel Bowen <dbowen@custard.net.#SPAMTRAP#.au> wrote in article
<6jk1r0$nq2$3@eplet.mira.net.au>...

> No way was it designed for left handers. You don't know how awkward it is
when
> carrying something to pull the Metcard out of your wallet and then have
to swap
> it to the right hand to get through a station barrier!

This one has been annoying me too.   I'm right handed, so I carry my
briefcase in my right hand, and my ticket in my left.  It would be easier
for most people (right handers) if the ticket slot was on the left side
barrier.  I suspect that this is one thing where you couldn't please
everyone no matter how it was designed.