Re: Big derailment. Melb yard 25/5

So, what is going to happen to the damage to the NR.

Who is going to pay for the repairs and the lost time???

Is SCT going to be liable for the damage and time lost??

I've never really understood the insurance implications of rail operations
and am eager to know.

Ben Staples
Graduate Engineer RSA Metro North