Re: Public Auction for Dorrigo Line

Daryl Cheshire (daryl.cheshire@dse.vic.gov.au) wrote:
>You could build an extension to Inverell    :-)

There was a proposal early this century to build a line from South Grafton
to Inverell via Glen Innes. The United North and North West Better
Communications League even wrote a detailed report about it and presented
it to parliament. There is a copy of the report in the library here, I'll
check it out when I have time.

At one stage there was also a proposal to build a link from Dorrigo to
Armidale via Ebor. Now I'd support this! :)

Cheers
David