Re: 3820

>My personal preference would be to use bits of 3813 to get 3820
>operational, although there would be factional problems between various
>societies about this. 3820 would at least look a bit different to 3830,
>even if it is only the colour.
>
>However I don't really see the need for another operational 38. The money
>could be better spent on something else which doesn't have a working
>example, such as 3526. As a longer term project, it would be nice to see
>locomotive no. 1 running again in 2005 for the 150th anneversary.
>
>Cheers
>David

Sorry if this sounded like a repeat...
I wasn't around for the last argument... enough said.
Yes, seeing No.1 running agaiin would be great. Don't imagine it would carry
much of a load up Cowan bank though... ;-)

I wouldn't mind seeing 3214 running either come to think of it...
Anyone else have their wish list?

Cheers,
Darren.