Re: Passenger services and the Moss Vale - Woolongong line.

ratso_101@hotmail.com wrote:

> For the Xplorers,I couldn't see why Moss Vale and Wollongong crews could work
> them- as you said they are more or less the same mechanically (and driving
> positions)

When SP23 exploded at Goulburn one night, an Endeavour was placed on the front,
and the CountryLink driver drove it to Canberra.  The only real difference is
that for the driver of an Endeavour to open the doors requires inserting a key,
whereas on Exploders, only the drivers controls need to be cut in.

--
David Johnson
CityRail Guard