Re: Passenger services and the Moss Vale - Woolongong line.

Endeavours worked the last of the SRA passenger services between Wollongong
and Moss Vale so there would be no problems with them. AFAIK no Xplorers
have worked on the line but that doesn't mean they can't. I know of at least
one XPT that has worked up the mountain (in the Down direction) but I don't
know of any coming down (in the Up direction).
BTW please note the spelling of Wollongong.
Regards,
--
Chris Stratton
Wollongong, NSW, Australia