Re: Metcard

The BOM's print the ticket and then it comes out of a slot in the bottom
right hand corner... surely the green validator is for validating the
tickets so that the passenger doesn't forget to validate?? I noticed they
have a green validator installed near the customer service window on the
inside of the gates at Melb. Central... will this be used to validate
tickets so that the staff don't have to do the 'aerobatics' (as described in
another stream of this ng)?

cheers
Johann

<6ffi3t$b8q$1@mulga.cs.mu.OZ.AU>...