> > > office
> > >
> > > If they aren't going to be around
>  at Camberwell/Glenferrie which are
> > > premium
> > > stations, why would they even
> install them in places like Nunawading
> > > etc.??
>
> So how do you buy a ticket with a credit
>  card from a station?
> Do they refuse to sell a ticket if you
>  want to pay by credit card?

Use larger ticket machines outside (if available), unless they are
defective!  As far as I know, the P.T.C. is trying to "force" people to
buy tickets from ticketing machines, convenient stores or telephone
orders.  Most credit cards are accepted at those point of sales.

Cheers,

I.C.

Translib Pty. Ltd.                                 A.C.N. 077 950 513
712 Glenferrie Road                        Telephone: +61 3 9815 1233
Hawthorn  VIC  3122                        Facsimile: +61 3 9815 1299
Australia                              Email: enquiry@translib.com.au
                                 Internet: http://www.translib.com.au
Books and Media            Information Service             Stationery
Serving Your Library and Office Needs
Purchasing Victoria and MAPS Group CCT Approved Library Supplier