Re: National Rail Workings Gs & BLs

John McCallum wrote:

> In article <6eva5a$m02$2@gruvel.une.edu.au>, dbromage@metz.une.edu.au (David Bromage) wrote:
>
> >The word from inside V/Line Freight is that it is important for marketing
> >purposes for the Gs to work right through to Perth. With up to 4 trains
> >per week, this will probably take up the bulk of the G class fleet. Up to
> >fifteen 81s may be leased from FreightCorp to cover V/Line grain traffic.
> >Can anyone confirm any of this?
>
> 81s on broad gauge? I'd like to see that.

Last night I had a dream that I rode a Melbourne B2 tram from Wynnum
North to Park Road. To achieve this my subconcious rationalised that the
standard tram bogies had been replace with narrow gauge ones from an
EMU, and inserted the appropriate washing machine motor noises.

--
Robert Kearey			07 3365 8527
Network Services		Prentice Centre