Re: To :Great Southern Rail Management.

In article <35087732.1FA85167@denr.sa.gov.au>, nwaller@denr.sa.gov.au says...

>A number of DL class have been moved to the Islington Workshops where
>they join the AN EL class.   Whether they are there to be painted by
>Clyde in NR colours or are in storage I don't know.

Last thing I heard was that they are owned by NR and have been sent for
painting. The lastest issue of catchpoint mentions that all ex AN units now
owned by NR are to be repainted. I Guess national rail want all the locos to
look good for the new buyer! (ie. are waisting money again doing something the
new buyer probabily doesn't care about).