Beyer Garrat to Toowoomba this weekend.

Just wondering if anyone out there has a timetable for the run the Beyer
Garrat is making to Toowoomba next weekend. I can't afford to ride it ($58
per person) but would love to get some photos of it (and perhaps a video of
it if I can borrow a friends video camera.)

I have the original brochure about it which mentions that it will stopping at
Spring Bluff before the run up the range so I could get a stationary shot
there. Any other suggestions of possible good locations for a photo?