New Photos on my web page

Hi All,
I've been to busy at work to keep up with the newsgroup discussions
lately, but I have had time (at home) to update my web page a bit,
There are some new photos and some rehashed old ones at:

www.fam.aust.com/keller/craig

Check them out and let me know what you think if you like.

Rgds

CK

BTW - Cityrail should be raffled off like they are the Olympic tickets.
First prize is getting to run Cityrail for a year.  Second prize is
running it for two years, and third prize is letting all the staff run
it how they think it should be run and accepting all the blame or
credit!