Re: Brisbane Light Rail Proposals

Isn't this supposed to be a rail newsgroup.  I am sure you can push your
barrel somewhere else.  Maybe you may or maynot have a legit gripe about
the rail... but don't bring the medical system into it.  I'm sure there's
another newsgroup where you can air your propaganda.

And no I don't vote Labor either.