Re: Brisbane Light Rail Proposals

Of course nothing will ever happen. Of course they are talking about
grand projects -  It's an election year in QLD.

Briztram - It will never happen.

--
         T H I S  I S  A U S T R A L I A  C A L L I N G !!!
           K E E P I N G  T H E  D R E A M  A L I V E !!!

 Darwin_*_   |*Cape York       Scott Richard (Scotty) RATCLIFF.
     _/   \__| *_Cairns      The boy from Sydney living in beautiful,
    / The Great  *Townsville   sub-tropical Brisbane and Loving it.
   /  South Land  *Bundaberg
  /                @Brisbane     E-mail to  scottr@uq.net.au
  \      Adelaide * Newcastle     or s_ratcliff@hotmail.com
   *Perth___*    * Sydney
    \__/    \_*_Melbourne   Asia, look out - my arrival is only a
              __                      matter of time.
              \* Hobart   R E S I S T A N C E  I S  F U T I L E !!!

       If only I could, I'd make this world a better place...
      H I S T O R Y  L I G H T S   T H E  W A Y  F O R W A R D !!!