Re: Flemington Racecourse Trains

Les Brown wrote:

> enquiry@translib.com.au wrote in aus.rail:
> >
> >By the way, with the split of Met Trains into two companies, will
> there
> >be new suburban timetables that will eliminate sharing of
> rollingstock
> >between the two?  The current W.T.T. shows many train movements which
> in
> >future, will be seen as using  competitor's territory (ie. up
> Caulfield
> >group train to form down Burnley group service).
> >
> Oh, my GOSH! That's right. Unless they do continue to share, they are
> going to be SO short of spark sets.
>
> I'll bet they didn't think of that one!
>
> Perhaps it's worthwhile excavating Clayton tip? Perhaps all the
> asbestos has been absorbed in to the mud? (:-)))))

Since I posted the earlier message above, yes there will be new suburban
train timetable (which I have posted a couple of days ago, too)
commencing Sunday, 12 July 1998 which will eliminate the sharing of
rollingstock between Hillside and Bayside Trains.

I.C.

Translib Pty. Ltd.                                 A.C.N. 077 950 513
712 Glenferrie Road                        Telephone: +61 3 9815 1233
Hawthorn  VIC  3122                        Facsimile: +61 3 9815 1299
Australia                              Email: enquiry@translib.com.au
                                 Internet: http://www.translib.com.au
Books and Media            Information Service             Stationery
Serving Your Library and Office Needs
Purchasing Victoria and MAPS Group CCT Approved Library Supplier