Re: Flemington Racecourse Trains

enquiry@translib.com.au wrote:

> Since I posted the earlier message above, yes there will be new suburban
> train timetable (which I have posted a couple of days ago, too)
> commencing Sunday, 12 July 1998 which will eliminate the sharing of
> rollingstock between Hillside and Bayside Trains.

Iming, can you work out from it whether this will lead to a more
efficient use of trains, or a less efficient use?

I similarly wonder whether splitting the tramway system in two will lead
to a more efficient use of the fleet. Not that it was particularly
efficiently used earlier.

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

While Parliament is in session, no working person's income, nor anyone's
rights and freedoms, are safe from plunder by their elected
representatives.