Re: IP carriage fire

Jester wrote in message <358C5ED9.EAF3F89@magna.com.au>...
>Bob wrote:
>
>> David Johnson wrote:

>> hit by

>> carriage on

>> > You know - the gold plated one with silver bogies and diamonds in
>> the windows.
>>
>> Sounds like a Jewish stocktake to me. Oops, sorry if there are any
>> Jews that took
>> exception to that remark.
>> Bob
>
>   Yes I'm offended. Make your racist, biggotted remarks to your nazi
>friends, but keep this news group free of that crap. I suppose next
>you'll be bagging the lesbians, single mothers, blacks, asians and any
>other group that you think you can get a laugh out of. Your knowledge of
>all things rail related is appreciated, but your ignorance of other
>peoples feelings is simply that .........ignorance.

My friend, GET A LIFE!!!!!!

If you cannot accept a little bit of give and take you should f*** o**
In Ireland alot of the jokes are the "How many Australians does it take to
change a light bulb" thing. I laugh just as much as the Irish do, and don't
get offended. Most of the stereotypes are based in partial truths so don't
get so uptight. For example, the English people need an excuse to get
pissed, like "that last one hit me a bit hard", but in Australia we say,
"hey, lets can a few tinnies and get pissed at the footy". I have to say,
RELAX!!!!!!

A very standard Ben Staples