Re: IP carriage fire

Bob wrote:

> David Johnson wrote:
>
> > Tell wrote:

> hit by

> carriage on
> > >
> > > What carriage was it.?  $4 million.!
> >
> > You know - the gold plated one with silver bogies and diamonds in
> the windows.
>
> Sounds like a Jewish stocktake to me. Oops, sorry if there are any
> Jews that took
> exception to that remark.
> Bob

   Yes I'm offended. Make your racist, biggotted remarks to your nazi
friends, but keep this news group free of that crap. I suppose next
you'll be bagging the lesbians, single mothers, blacks, asians and any
other group that you think you can get a laugh out of. Your knowledge of
all things rail related is appreciated, but your ignorance of other
peoples feelings is simply that .........ignorance.