Re: Flemington Racecourse Trains

Les Brown wrote:

> Oh, my GOSH! That's right. Unless they do continue to share, they are
> going to be SO short of spark sets.
>
> I'll bet they didn't think of that one!
>
> Perhaps it's worthwhile excavating Clayton tip? Perhaps all the
> asbestos has been absorbed in to the mud? (:-)))))

Would you really waste your time? Just restore the "H" type V/Line
passenger cars - or you could do it in typical Jeff style and just
convert some of those W class trams that are in storage. Or load the
passengers into grain wagons or something... Comfort isnt really an
issue for us plebs, Jeff has his limo. The lucky ones may even get to
push :-)

Mick.

--
 Mr Michael Kurkowski.   Email: simcard@tig.com.au
    Snail Mail: P.O. Box 337 Glenroy, VIC 3046