Re: Why repaint/refurbish the Tulloch Trailers

Wow, what did i start here, number of points
1. have just seen another repainted tulloch DD trailer
2. as per one of trainmans posts - once told you start noticing - have
seen a number of older tullochs with doors wide open
3. the repainted units still rattles
4. i hate sitting facing the back on trains.... but
5. i like sitting facing the back on the sydney buses's it is easier to
look at some of the fellow passengers (for whatever reason!!!)
6. finally liked the post about the bidirectional bus at airports - good
one!

Thanks

David Mewett
Onlooker