Re: Why repaint/refurbish the Tulloch Trailers

daproc@bigfoot.com wrote:

> I don't have a problem with them

The majority of CityRail passengers clearly do, as even casual
observation of the filling pattern of seats in carriages with fixed
back seating readily indicates.

> Sydney commuters have been spoilt for far too long with bi-directional
> seating.

Really? I've never seen a bus with bi-directional seating.

> No other city in Australia has them for suburban trains

So what.  No other city in Australia has a suburban rail system with
the coverage, travel distances or passengers numbers of CityRail.

Cheers,

Bill