Re: Why repaint/refurbish the Tulloch Trailers

"Darren Yates" <dyates@pnc.com.au> writes:

>You call 90 minutes short?!!!
>Have you sat in a carriage facing the wrong for 90 minutes????
>It ain't pleasant, let me tell you.

 Doesnt bother me at all.

 I suspect it is more due to the number of people who expect to be seated
like they are in their car. I dont own a car and drive very rarely. Sitting
backwards to the direction of travel no longer bothers me, but when I had
a car and had to drive to work, riding a train 'backwards' was uncomfortable,
but 6 months after getting rid of the car, (and a new job I could commute
by train to), sitting backwards no longer bothered me.