Re: Concord derailment

Bill Bolton wrote:

> According to The Australian this morning....
>
>         The 4.26am accident occurred at a junction 50m east of Concord
>         West station. The eight-carriage train had diverted on to a
>         branch line with a maximum speed of 25km/h for what is
>         normally a routine daily rail maintenance procedure.

You keep quoting all these newspapers today, but yesterday you were
saying we should not speculate on the basis of news media reports.

However I am not objecting to you doing this. 99pc of us only ever have
access to media reports. It is only those who attempt to cover things up
who have access to the source facts, but even then the truth eventually
comes out...  in the media.

Now how about your claim in mtut about all tramways except tourist lines
using 750v which has been proved totally wrong? Where is your apology?

David McLoughlin
Auckland New Zealand

While Parliament is in session, no working person's income, nor anyone's
rights and freedoms, are safe from plunder by their elected
representatives.