Austrac

I am thinking of making a special trip to the Enfield/Leightonfield area, even
Botany, in the next couple of weeks specifically to check out the Austrac train
(1321).  I have a copy of what is probably the most current WTT.
However, can anyone advise what the current motive power and loadings have been
like on this train, and whether it runs fairly close to the WTT ??

On a slightly different topic relating to this particular organisation, there
was an advertisement in Saturday's Sydney Morning Herald, in which Austrac is
looking for "Locomotive Drivers" who are qualified in all safeworking systems
for NSW and Victoria. and qualified to operate trains in NSW and Victoria.  The
preamble to the advertisement states: "Austrac is a fully integrated Rail
Corporation and is at the forefront of establishing Private Rail Operations
throughout Australia.  Austrac is seeking the right people to join our Team of
dedicated employees in expanding operations in NSW and Vic.".

Regards
David Donald.