Re: Austrac

David Donald wrote:

> I am thinking of making a special trip to the Enfield/Leightonfield area, even
> Botany, in the next couple of weeks specifically to check out the Austrac train
> (1321).  I have a copy of what is probably the most current WTT.
> However, can anyone advise what the current motive power and loadings have been
> like on this train, and whether it runs fairly close to the WTT ??

As far as I am aware the loading for 1321 and 3122 now goes south to and
from Junee to Melbourne. That was certainly the case in April when NP2
picked up the containers off 3122.If this has changed again could
someone please advise? Also the RD again mentioned Austrac is moving
containers out of Young and Cowra. Does anyone have a timetable for
this?

Cheers Roy