Re: More CityRail trouble ....

I can remember a few years ago, watching all the red rattlers being sold of
for scrap, I thought, wouldn't it be a great idea to make them into single
carraige units just like buses and get rid of the night riders. But then I
thought, the freight operators would be very miffed about not having sole
access from midnight to 5:00am.

Ben Staples
Graduate Engineer RSA Metro North