Re: More CityRail trouble ....

>"Knives are out on the rough ride to Richmond"

Gee, I never noticed?!!. I'm on trains quite often after 6pm from
blacktown - Riverstone, and i've never seen any problems. The only such
problems i have are between blacktown and emu-plains on the interburbans.
Whenever i go up the mountians, i have my bike, and since most of the V-sets
don't have the bike racks fitted, i have to stay in the little section where
the doors are, and that just happens to be where all the deros hang out.
most of them seem to be quite friendly with a usual comment of "How's it
goin' brother?", but only one have i ever had to wory about. (and just as an
afternote, i was just out on the roof, watching my school's fireworks {Yea,
i'm a cheepscate}, and i saw a 8 car tangara returning from richmond(arr
7:56pm at Riverstone). The front 4 cars had no lights on, so i assume that
only the last 4 cars had passengers in them. this must have been for
security.

--
Paul Jones