Bingle near Aircraft!

Last Night 9250 crossed 9350 at Laverton at about 0150 hrs!!
Those wodonga Fellas really do get around....mind you this fella was
screaming blue bloody murder when he was told he had to go past
Seymour....with no further conversation allowed [train controller refused to
answer the many radio calls], we followed our noses...eh
signals  to Laverton where we found a Red home and a talkative
dynon Crew who filled us in...nasty one seems a spark found the rear of a
cement train.
                                                cheers Rod