Re: Why not just the TGV?

Barry Campbell wrote in message <6oieqp$9is$1@news.mel.aone.net.au>...
>Actually the Illawarra line is not bad once you get to Thirroul.

Very true... the problem is getting to Thirroul. :)

There's certainly been a plan floating around somewhere for a tunnel from
Waterfall to Thirroul, but I don't think it's ever been considered very
seriously and I have no idea if it even deserves to be.  It certainly would
make a big difference to the Sydney - Wollongong run though.

--
Robs the Wollongong Quokka
http://profiles.yahoo.com/Wollongong_Quokka/