Re: VFT letter

Rod, as usual you've got it all wrong!

I'd like nothing more than to see Australian rail as the preferred freight
hauler in Australia and to see all those scabby truckies that tear up the Hume
highway out of business.

So lets get our priorities right, lobby or do whatever it takes to get
Australian rail freight where it should be and don't waste time on follies like
this high speed train crap. Face facts, Australia (not even the east coast) has
anywhere near the population density  to support these flights of fancy.

<<<<            seems to me that anyone who runs away from this great country
is irrelevant....so if you dont want to be with us...just f..k
off...please!>>>>>

Good to see the Australian cultural cringe is alive and well!

Rod, grow up!

Mark.

I can be abused and called names at: markbau@aol.com

If the abuse is particularly profound I'll give you my real email address.