Re: Start of ARTC.

Maurie Daly wrote in message ...

<snip>

>Which begs the interesting question , just how much bidirectional signalled
>double track actually exists and is regularily used , ie the bidirectional
bit.

<snip again>

AFAIK the majority of Australia's bidirectional track is on the Queensland
coal lines between Hay Point and Coppabella. Correct me if I'm wrong. I
don't know how much this facility is used.

*Joh mode on*
Outposts  like V/ line and the NSW  Rail Thingy should look to the railway
state occasionally, don't you worry about that.

*Joh mode off*

Sorry, I've been here too long.

Barry Campbell