Re: Ticket Machines on Melbourne Trams

Rubbish! Why would you doubt it? They sell virtually everything else!
If it wasnt for laws forbidding slavery they'd probably try and sell
you the checkout chick at a discount just before she turns 18, so they
can avoid paying adult wages.

Erkcle D.

On Fri, 23 Jan 1998 09:33:59 +1100, "Translib Pty. Ltd."
<enquiry@translib.com.au> wasted our time and oxygen by typing thus: