Re: Melbourne ATM's -- "touch" panels?

dbowen@custard.net.#SPAMTRAP#.au (Daniel Bowen) wrote:

>Chris Gordon <c.gordon@ugrad.unimelb.edu.au> wrote:
>>As far as I can tell they are going to turn the whole Belgrave/Lylidale lines
>>tomorrow.

>(15/1) Nothing yet, but brochures being handed out at Box Hill this morning.

Machines on and Customer Service people at Box Hill on Friday morning 16/1.
I was in a hurry for a bus and rushed through waving my "analogue" Monthly at
them, but they didn't take any notice, too busy explaining it to bewildered
people.

Daniel
--
Daniel Bowen, Melbourne Australia.
Remove the spam bait to email me personally...