Re: XPT Whinge,(cont)

In article <75b41a$sae$1@reader1.reader.news.ozemail.net>,
  "David Proctor" <daproc.spambait@umpires.com> wrote:
> rffergus@socs.uts.edu.au wrote in message
> <75b1b7$jjk$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>...
>
> >I haven't seen the article, but is he the guy that, when upset, defecates
> in
> >his pants and then hurls it (by the handful) at the staff/passengers? I've
> >heard of a shit-throwing Harris...
>
> Thats the one!

I believe most of if not all the public transport operators in the inner city
area have banned him from their services, and for good reason. Although I
haven't had the 'pleasure' of a confirmed sighting, about a year ago I was on
an STA bus at Railway Square when a rather portly and unkemped looking man
ran for the bus after everyone else had boarded. This strange person was
carrying a two litre bottle of milk (which he was drinking from) and was
desperately persuading the bus driver to let him on whilst showing signs of
having a child-like temper tantrum. The bus driver seemed to be quite
familiar with him, and hastily pulled out minus the intending passenger.
Would that be the one?

> David Proctor
> daproc.spambait@umpires.com

Rob