Re: Melbourn, haven for loco haul

In article <754mh4$91t$1@nnrp1.dejanews.com>,
  jdennis@acslink.net.au wrote:

> I think they(RD) must spend so much, time thinking of, places to put, meaningless
> commas in, their articles that, they, forget sometimes to get the accuracy,

Really? I though it is better than any other Australian railway based
magzine?

Anyway Stony Point line better off with a DMU, (what about the rumor
Blue bird going to serve this line?)
loco haul trains accelerates slowly and I don't think Stony point line
have potential passengers for loco hauls, other lines like Kyneton
/Bacchus Marsh service for example loco haul trains turn around slowly.

Better off refurbish the "Harris" Units to push pull mode and make some
carriages with engine may help to accelerate the schedule.

James