No trains to Albury

Anybody visit a "Victorian Travel Center" lately? If you did check out "How to
get there" section under each town served by V/line intercity train services.
You will be surprise they kept V/line train service as a "secret".

Some towns tourists guide like Sale, Traralgon only showed driving time and
flying time from Melbourne! No credit for Albury/Wodonga as they showed
travel time by train only, no information on who is the operator, (V/line?
Amtrak? SNCF or QR?) Towns served by V/line coach did not provided
information either. How are they expecting to attract passenger this way?
Sherpparton, Ballarat, Bendiego did a reasonable job as they provided a nice
picture of a V/line train and label V/line service this town with phone
number underneath. In fact that's all you need isn't it? QR and Country Link
did quite well on advertise their trains even those towns poorly serve by
trains (Charleville Qld, Broken Hill, and Griffith). "The Met" did very well
for its tram and train services advertisement with Melbourne tourist guide.
Despite on little publicity I'm still surprise everytime I catch a V/line
intercity train it is always close to or more than 50% full! (even with
Echuca sprinter service)

James