Re: Vic Tangaras

Everytime when VIC-Tangara arrives in Flinder Street , it always attract
attensions and admire of its looking from people.

I felt if this project had go ahead(60, new V-Tans) we would have something
to impress Met-train users, I think Met-train is the only Australian Urban
Railway system haven't order a single new stock since 1991 , even Adelaide ,
Perth, Brisbane had new stock in this period, needless to say Sydney's 4-Gen.
project ,

there is a demand for new train for sure I think as Comeng and Hitachi are
approaching its date.

James