Re: Vic Tangaras

>Is Lilydale line the only line can fit these units? I guess there are
>potential users on most of the lines even Epping line from time to time the
>Comeng set pack like sardin. recently Met train's train reliability seems
>be in question it is time for a new rolling stocks to relieve hard working
>and out of date Comeng and Hitachi

I doubt you would see the 4D on the Epping or Hurstbridge lines. The West
Richmond Tunnel might just be a little too curvy and narrow and short for
the train.

Whatever happened to the proposed FAQ for often repeated questions like
these? If no-one stuck their hand up, I could give it a bash if there is
still the interest.