Re: Vic Tangaras

Chris Brown wrote in message <74dhlr$69r$2@merki.connect.com.au>...

>Very True.  Hitachis especially, are well past their use-by date.  They're
>freezing when its cold, boiling when its hot and they havent got enough
>seats in them, but I recently read somewhere that they weren't planning to
>replace them until at lease 2011 - just imagine how despised they will be
by
>then.

Hey, the Hitachi was the pinnacle of Victorian Railways design for suburban
trains!

They are the link to that era before the Met and V Line stuffed up the
railways in this state.

Revere and cherish these icons of a bygone era, the National Trust may
classify them and you may be stuck with them forever!

HAHA
John Wayman