Re: Vic Tangaras

John Wayman wrote
>Chris Brown wrote in message <74dhlr$69r$2@merki.connect.com.au>...
>
>Hey, the Hitachi was the pinnacle of Victorian Railways design for suburban
>trains!
>
>They are the link to that era before the Met and V Line stuffed up the
>railways in this state.
>
>Revere and cherish these icons of a bygone era, the National Trust may
>classify them and you may be stuck with them forever!
>
>HAHA
>John Wayman

A bit like the W class trams, I suppose - moving tourist attractions
rattling their way around the city.  Alright for short trips, but they get
pretty uncomfortable when you've got to sit in one for an hour or more.   I
think its about time they were replaced.

 - Chris Brown
Rowville, Victoria

sbrown@dragon.net.au