Re: Vic Tangaras

Hey hang on a minute, a W class will give a much better ride than the others and
in Melbourne's traffic these days who needs to go fast, the next traffic jam is
just ahead. I know what I will prefer in 10 years time and the class is not Z.

And I thought those double deckers in Melbourne might be called "Metgaras".

DEL.