Re: XPT service ? Jack.

David ,
You to are missing my point, I don' t want anything for nothing, I am a full
fare paying passenger,who wants a better service, and I am sure 1000's more
like me would use the service if it was acceptable,
We all should be making a lot of noise to the Gvt; to have this and other lines
upgraded, to at least world standard for the late 90's.
I am not bashing the staff for the sake of it,simply wanting a better deal for
all,
By the way David I have been a railfan for a long time, since my Dad took me to
Melb, on the Melb Express, changed at Albury to the Spirit of Progress (Edward
Henty) can you imagine the impression that made on a wide eyed small boy,
Wow..what a train, big,blue,
and a bright red fire, from both trains, on a misty Albury morning,....the
staff did seem a lot
frindler back then....and I can still hear the tinkel of the silverware, as we
had Breakfast as we rocketed into Melb, (on time).
We could do it back then, why not now?
Regards.
Mylo.